As a senior full-stack engineer, you will be joining the R&D team that builds, develops, maintains, and improves the technology behind the Avallone products.
We are looking for an experienced engineer who knows how to architect and build flexible, secure, and performant systems based on well-proven technologies and design patterns.
You will be part of an agile team that continuously build and ship products and constantly makes sure that we move fast and build things that matter.
The Avallone products are built on the following technologies, methods and languages: NodeJs, React, NestJs, ExpressJS, TypeORM, Kubernetes, Terraform, CircleCI, PostgreSQL, and many more.
The products are built as a single-page application using REST API calls to a well-structured multi-tenant backend hosted on AWS.
As a full-stack developer, you will work across multiple layers of the application, with a primary focus on the business logic in the front-end and back-end. You will work in close collaboration with infrastructure team members, frontend developers, and the rest of the product development team.
- You have been building applications for 5+ years and know the systems you’ve worked on from top to bottom
- You value code simplicity, performance, and details
- You have a deep understanding of NodeJS, including its execution model, concurrency handling, and asynchronous nature.
- You care about security principles and practices (e.g. OWASP top 10) and have experience integrating them into a software stack
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth startup environment that respects its employees and customers
- You are experienced in using relational databases, and modeling the data structure for business applications.
- You are practiced at delivering high-quality software balanced with a pragmatic understanding of how to make the right kind of tradeoffs (for example cut scope) to release often, iterate and learn.
- Experience and preference for working agile (Scrum / Kanban) in a company that is agile from end to end.
- You have worked with a single codebase, multi-tenant SaaS application
- Experience with Elastic Search or similar technologies
- Experience with automated image processing
- Experience with React
- Knowledge about asymmetric cryptography
- Experience with building high complexity B2B SaaS platforms
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Solid onboarding process to support you get quickly comfortable with how we work
- A unique learning environment, where we value everyones input, regardless of their seniority or title
- An international working environment